Scooter on fire...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dust

Reaction score
So here are a couple of pics of a scooter that i painted this week in true fire. After doing it i have decided to get my act together and find time to do a set of plastics for my X3R which will look sick, now i just have to decide on what colour fire to do for my bike! Green, blue or traditional... So hard to decide. The pics are super sketchy right now but we will have some better shots next week that ill post and it will look even better again. The ones taken in the booth are without clear coat so they look kind of flat. Watch out for my bike soon... Hahahahah, im sure it will look hot!

Image001.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image019.jpg

Holy crap that looks sick!

Do ya pitster like that!

Hey captain would ya paint my bike with flames for some $$

Last edited:
man that is some real good art right there good talent to have well done

*CLAPPING HANDS*

I thought you worked in a bike shop. That booth looks pretty clean do they rent it to you? We never let anybody use our booth as they usually mess it up.

my god, you got some skills mate :).. that is the hottest scooter going around lol. as yllwprX said that is some real art. look forward to seeing your x3r

So er how much will your sticker kits be? ;) Awesome paint job! Grant you should post up some of the helmet paint jobs you do as well :D

i love the true flame (fire) paint job

i seen a black hotrod with the same real fire air brush job and the scooter looks just as good if not better

as for your pitty id luv to see real fire air brushed in blue

keep an eye out for me when i buy a roadbike its going to be black with real fire in blue air brushed on by you;)

Latest posts

Back