sdb 125a

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
hey guys and girls,
i am looking out buying a bike for my wife and she is really keen on the sdb 125 a. and can anyone tell me anything about the bike are they worth the 600 or look at the atomik or something else she will not be doing any jumps just riding around the paddock and chasing cows it will not have a hard life thanks for your input

link is
125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE 125 DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT A ORN - eBay, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Jul-10 19:54:31 AEST)

this bike will be fine for putting around the paddock, and if your wife reallllly wants pink, it might be your only choice, but the atomik nitrous 125 would be the better quality bike, but not by far...
The atomik, whilst i hate to admit it, has a better engine and wheels... aside from that, they're pretty much the same average quality....

these bikes have been known to bend slightly

Orion.jpg

thanks thump,
is the atomik a crf 50 style is so i have found some pink plastic and a sticker kit. i like the atomik it look a little stronger

yeah i'm pretty sure the nitrous is CRF style... think it's the reign that is klx style, and is thus gay. :p
The atomik is probably the slightly better bike...

if you can stretch to it, the 140 will have a bit more poke, owing to the bigger engine, but aside from that, is more or less the same...

Latest posts

Back