Seasons Greetings from the 50sBROTHERHOOD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
OK crew seeing as I'm the only staffer here from the hood (besides 50sbrotherhood#1) that is :D ... I thought I'd say thanks to all the crew in here who buy the mag and support us and the scene ...make no mistake.... we might put it together but it's YOUR mag and without ya there would be no mag or 50 scene....so yeah know we appreciate all the support we get here and everywhere else it's AWSOME... and it's what keeps us out there doin what's gotta be done to get it on the stands every issue and all that really matters too us. .:cool:

We are all PUMPED about next year and have heaps goin on starting with Team SECONDRATE and the miniSX ....we'll be there and anywhere else the scene is blowing up .... so if ya got ideas for us let us know, hit me up here or myspace....it may take me a day or two to get back too ya if I'm on the road but I will get back to ya.

Lastly have a happy holiday season and all the best for the new year..... don't do anything I wouldn't do LMFAO:D

See ya out there in the dirt somewhere.

yew! im part of the HOOD. :D
haha i wish...
take it easy mate hope you have a good one. got much time off over the holidays?
hopefully ill see ya late jan early feb.
merry christmas and a happy new year!

thanks and a merry christmas and happy new year to you
and dont get too pissed ;)

yew! im part of the HOOD. :D
haha i wish...

Wish what bruz ?? Anyone that eats breaths an sh@ts pitbikes like yourself is definately part of the HOOD ....and like I was tryin too say your support is our fuel...as for takin it easy ??? I doubt it Bushwacker will be here at nine in the morning :D
...but yeah don't really take much time off...it's sort of a lifestyle.

Ohh and Ducar ?? It's too late for that bruz :D

Wish what bruz ?? Anyone that eats breaths an sh@ts pitbikes like yourself is definately part of the HOOD ....and like I was tryin too say your support is our fuel...as for takin it easy ??? I doubt it Bushwacker will be here at nine in the morning :D
...but yeah don't really take much time off...it's sort of a lifestyle.

Ohh and Ducar ?? It's too late for that bruz :D

lol thats good to hear
isnt it funny i finally get time off work and my bike blew up :(

yeah i know it sux and also the fact i cant afford to get it fixed

thnx man, hey would it be possible if you could tell us about kids pitbike racing, i want in!!

Place a thread asking about it in one of the forums grommie, but up your way I'd ring chilli50s or one of the shops up there....the SX is on at Frankston in Melbourne on Feb the 2nd....Think you could race in that but you will need to be in a club and be licenced by the AMA ...I think.

Latest posts

Back