Second bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaztarmas

Reaction score
Hi,
As you may or May not know I have a little pitpro which is a heap of fun. I am finding that as I get better it is getting a bit slow as a main bike. I would like to buy a 250 for main riding and have the pitpro as a fun bike. I have taken it up to Pinjar where it is fine on the pee wee track but when I take it on the family track the little wheels and rock hard back shock make it quite uncomfortable. Still a heap of fun. I am considering this bike
http://cobandco.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=106
The seat height is 880mm and I am around 5"7. I know zongshen is good as far as chinese engines go. I probably won't be getting it till a couple of months next year but I just wanted an opinion. Just a thought at this stage. I was considering a 250 over a 125 as I think I can have it for longer. I have read boingk'is review of a similar bike and it seemed promising. Thanks and sorry for the (semi) long post.

You gotta be really careful with China big bikes. You get what you pay for and my experiences with them have been really really bad on 2 different models.

I would recommend spending a little more and looking at the Odes bikes. Much more reliable and a better all around package:

http://downunderdirtbikes.com/main.asp?ID=12&Name=MCF250E%202013

In saying that again you could pick a jap 250 up for a bit over 2k if you look around. I will selling my 250x in a month or 2 for 3k and it's pimped out. ;)

stick with a midsize bro get ya self a lxr or motovert look after it and it will last and youd be surprised how much they pull :banana:

Ok thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I took so long to reply I was a bit busy. I will probably keep saving for a bigger midsizer maybe or a japanese 230 such as crf or tt-r. That is a long way off though. At the moment I will stick with the pitpro and ride it for as long as I can. I don't look extremely ridiculous riding it. :D

Latest posts

Back