Selling My Thumpy - Hard decision

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
Well guys, recently if you read my other post, i got cought driving my thumpy round my local bmx park, so i cannot ride there no more otherwise i get fined.
Im having to put loads of thought into this and am still thinking wether or not to sell my thumpy. I do love riding it so much, but theres nowhere to go on it nomore and none of my mates have them anymore. Nearest MX track to me is 20 miles away.
I just don't know what to do. Im 15 and its been the best year having this bike.

I've bought,

Thumpstar 120
Road wheels for circuit racing (don't know why i bought these)
Jackup stand
Full motorcross kit (fox)
Boots
Helmit
Upgrades to my bike, the list goes on.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR, this is doing my head in.

Arggghh, Hold on dude

Dont sell your bike. 1: as soon as its gone i can assure you your going to want it back! 2: You'll get a third if not less of what you paid! 3: If you sell it your going to buy another one..... i have 5 bikes lol.

What you should really be thinkin about is saving for a trailer so you can get to your riding track. Thats just my thought as i live for my motorbikes. But if your not that into it i suppose :(.......

I had a 4x4 jeep but my mums just sold it and the only car we have is a little Ford Puma with no towbar and its tinsy.

So i have no way of getting it anywhere and i'll be on my own when i do go out.

mate do u want to sell anything u got like stand or boots??

Latest posts

Back