September 50 OTM!!! Get ya picks in....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bike

Here are some pics of my terra-moto.

Attachments

• My bike##.jpg
    My bike##.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 28
  • My bikes.jpg
    My bikes.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
Yeah yeah yeah.. Look outside at the weather at the moment :D , plus ive been flue ridden.

lol yeah i just got over the nasty flu,

anyways the 10 contenders will be anounced later today once i've Photobucketed & assorted them..

haha lol opps it was loged in as jeze... but this was Hillz

might be a bit late dont know but here it is any way... Honda 2006 crf50, storm 88 kit, high flow oil pump, HD clutch springs, pod filter, fmf pipe, HD front and back springs, pro taper bar kit, storm high seat, HD rear spokes, white plastics with dc sticker kit.just ordered a ishock waiting on it to come in
DSC01545.jpg

hey man, i like ur bike but im not a big fan of the dc sticker kits on a small bike... anyways, still looks wicked. do u stunt it aswell?

yer stickerkit isnt the best but oh well at least its different to most of me mates stock ones... um we just dirt tracks i dont really do any tricks some of mates are pretty good but they just started flippin and stuff

dum as01 man the stickers look photoshopped on there but that pip man thats fuken wicked how much was the pipe and the name of it its fuken gun

nah stickers are real the photos are shit qualty though... yer i love the pipe had it for about a month now its wicked as... its a fmf pipe got the local 50 shop to order it in for me... it cost me $480 i think... i rate it anyway it seems to go pretty good and sounds good as... its loud though:eek:
there is a couple more photos of it in me Picture Gallery take a look at em

Last edited:
okay had to kick out some guys but i'm sure they wont mind since they have been in before & will have prefference next month..

the 10 are......

Honda50s
Darb110
Big Red
12a rx2
Dum as01
Suzuki Master
China 125
eichkay
allitt250r
Buzz 50s Brotherhood

damn i got kicked out :( oh well ill be in next month

Divy gets kicked out in favour of some complete stockas:rolleyes: that makes sense lol

it's not about who's stock & who's not so get over yourself :rolleyes:

Yeah its all about me getting over myself.............Im such a wanker !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back