Sharing shipping

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doyle#23

Reaction score
Hi all

It mite of been discussed previously but I'm wondering if it would work buy making large orders to save on shipping then posting them off to the people when they arrive? I know once I get my tax return I'll hit up faster minis etc for parts and other people might be keen? This is a trust game as who ever receives the box has to post off the rest. just an idea

Doyle

Yeah mate got to get money first, id just say divided up by the people provided someone doesn't buy a frame or something, just thinking it mite save money when shipping like 1/3 the price

Yeah mate got to get money first, id just say divided up by the people provided someone doesn't buy a frame or something, just thinking it mite save money when shipping like 1/3 the price

The problem you might face with that is the posting the items out once you get them. There will be double handling in postage.
Postage to you from faster minis + posting items once you receive them in Australia.

Yer , shipping straight from faster minis isnt that extreme . with double shipping even after splitting with a few people it probably wouldn't work out any cheaper.

Latest posts

Back