SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a heat of 12pro class was soooo fun!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pwHnnMb6C_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And yer Big thanks to Geoff and family/friends for another grate w/end.
Had a ball as allways didnt bring anything home but good memories and aking sore brusied body:)
Also pretty proud of my boy Levi only 8 racing for his 1st time ever in stock class with about 13 other bikes??
and he also did 12am on my 88 :)
I managed a 1st in 10pro on my little 88er haha only thank to Bean coming off last lap , so will take it haha
And 88 did me well in 12pro class :)
Had pretty good speedway style off 3rd gear in 12pro class haha and then got cleaned up by dude on his klx got some brusied ribs and swoolen ankle but could of been alot worse.
hope yas enjoyed vid :)

That comment right there Bretto is what it's all about

" bringing home nothing but good memories"

Good group pic , you can tell you had a proud Dad moment in that picture
Well done to the little bloke Levi mixing it up with the old boys

Pic of you brendo flying down back straight!
And I pot up some pictures of other people crashing ;) . Just to show some more action!
was such a fun day! Thanks for everybody that came out to make it so much fun! Just being one of the boys playing around racing was awesome! :)

Haha Chriso and Alec eating it, what's funny is my other stack was nearly throwing my bike into that pond, man was that scary **** lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bretto you should have got the hard charger award for that race
The poor little limo was on the knocker against all them big bores , you were all over them !
Sick ride !

Bretto you should have got the hard charger award for that race
The poor little limo was on the knocker against all them big bores , you were all over them !
Sick ride !

yer had some fun in 12 class on 88 if only didnt over shot berm and take some of those out side on few corners i could of been right up there ? haha battling with pecka seeing who could hold it on longer :)
Spewing i didnt get more heats on vid and me crash

Cool video brett! shows if you hold it on the 88 minis are very hard to beat! .

hard charger battling pic for ya jase ;)

11391366_418624434976768_5232733569919611862_n.jpg

Get that grass done Shearer!

Latest posts

Back