SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the chest mount Go pro footage bretto. Show's some great racing action mixing up lines inside , outside Make'n the pass happen!! You got around me easy. Then i got you back only to have you pass me again haha Top effort! :) lots of fun!

So glad you like my hard luck award too Bretto :) No one else pot the effort in that you did , just to come for the weekend. Ride so well and just to miss out of place overall points standings.
Hope you like Special shearer's singlet also. I thought was neat just to win something bit different then watt everyone else got
Its a Pleasure having You and levi At shearer's Champ!

Picture taken just before! Turn'd lights on for night riding!

Had another awesome w/end out Shearers racing the minis , after a long hot drive me and my boy Levi The only Qlders to make the trip this time arrived just as the lights were getting turned on.
Unpacked and rode till 12 or 1 am :)
Rode a bit satday befor racing started on the 12" track for 12pro and stock 110s had blast racing 12" class on my 88.
Missed 1st heat stockers but was some fast guys in this class , so no biggie
Ended coming home with the hard luck award haha so stoked to get somthing :)
Also raced 10pro got a 3rd in 1 heat pretty happy with that.
Big thannks again to geoff and family and all. :)
Bit of 12" action
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VNESX3bntIc?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bretto I seen you knock that kid off at the start ya bully. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Oh wait... That 12yr old is twice your size [emoji23]
Massive congrats Shearer, you've done an outstanding job once again. I'm sorry I couldn't make it this time, but I'll def be at the next one. Well done mate

Looks like another top weekend you put on geoff!
Yeah worked out! Good :) lots of happy faces and memorabile moments!.
'back to basics' event! awards , were a hit! justin so thanks heaps for your efforts man :)

Action in 1st turn of 10" Pro class At shearer's 'back to basics' event For my brithday weeknd ride. Biggest name's talent ever sean! And thats me with **** start at back around 1st turn. Made up to 6th so not all bad! from who was there! Say all the races on there can pic out the people without me nameing them! STAR! line up for shore :)

Action in 1st turn for the womens class. All on stock 50's. A lot of hype in lead up to this race in this class. couple of the big name girls couldn't make it :( . But battle was on for #1 plate anyhow! :)

Last race! of the night was the womens under lights in the rain. So canned it n finished up days events early.
then the strom rain came over
Was epic racen battling between the young girls! yamaha vs honda on the stock 50s. was all happening :)
Taking a win each! came down to the last lap of last race. To the night to find out! #1 plate womens champ!

Road trip to shearers for the next round. Who's in.........

Battle for the lead!

Last lap going over finish line! For the girls. Facial expressions say it all :coolthumb:

:first: Alexanda ( 2nd , 3rd plate womens plate holder) Now takes the over all WIN! Congratulations!

2nd. ( two time #1 womens plate holder! ) Jannice takes 2nd overall

3rd. (3rd plate holder ) Sarah taking anther #3 womens plate home! :)

Bretto I seen you knock that kid off at the start ya bully. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Oh wait... That 12yr old is twice your size [emoji23]
Photo taken in bretto defence! haha. Little mate john kelly took him self out!.He Just to excited after winning last 110 class race just before this one. too much power ( same as me on far right lol except i didn't crash out lol).

John was fine! Just his pride was hurt! He is a great kid , So much talent.
John went on to WIN #1 plate in 110 class. 12" pro finish'd up 11th outright. From 15 in class.

Road trip to shearers for the next round. Who's in.........

Sounds like fun! Haven't had any one from Victoria yet! So always a first time.

I had a ball road tripping down Victoria to the races! with timeeh :)

Bit of flash back to SHEARER'S minimoto may mayhem event!
Just looking at heap photos had take'n from events. Action shot from first turn!

That's awesome!!

So keen to come up for sure some time mate with a few guys.

Are you going to next sinister event bud?

Definitely give us a bit of notice for the next one as keen!! This has always been on my bucket list!! :)

That's awesome!!

So keen to come up for sure some time mate with a few guys.

Are you going to next sinister event bud?

Definitely give us a bit of notice for the next one as keen!! This has always been on my bucket list!! :)

Planning to go to sinister event. Be good to catch with everyone n bash bars :)
So good that there is Race meetings can go to now! So do me best to line up with fellow minibike fans help keep our sport alive :)

Haven't set any date for next event yet. Got few things to work out.
see how much interest get! Then work out day can get together race at shearer's again be fun.

Latest posts

Back