SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning for anther weeknd in november!. Im just trying to talk all the boys & girls into coming to sinister50s minimoto madness Race! :)

Let us know man as much in advance as possible. It's on my wish list to get up there one day mate. :)

This is neat little video from My last event! ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KmNEeO1gq0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome mate as always, it's a credit to ya for putting in the effort to do it.

Had another awesome w/end out Shearers racing the minis , after a long hot drive me and my boy Levi The only Qlders to make the trip this time arrived just as the lights were getting turned on.
Unpacked and rode till 12 or 1 am :)
Rode a bit satday befor racing started on the 12" track for 12pro and stock 110s had blast racing 12" class on my 88.
Missed 1st heat stockers but was some fast guys in this class , so no biggie
Ended coming home with the hard luck award haha so stoked to get somthing :)
Also raced 10pro got a 3rd in 1 heat pretty happy with that.
Big thannks again to geoff and family and all. :)
Bit of 12" action
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VNESX3bntIc?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

next heat
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O5plGCXX7jQ?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bretto your a damn freak on a mini!! Always love watching you race.

Looks like another wicked weekend was had.

I'm so hanging to ride that 12inch track!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back