SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some local minibike races lined up, So be local Vs away!
See if home ground advantage helps us any:)

well we are flying in a factory rider from W.A and bringing a few boys from QLD aswell.

So if we dont go home with the win its a long quiet drive with our bottom lips dropped

Hahaha bringing in the reserves. Hillz better show you East coast kids whats up, or we dont want him back.

Gate pick!!! :)
Gatepick.jpg

lads talking it up a bit hear geoffro all i am sponserd is my weekly pay check haha,cant wait for the battles to begin yeaah boy

On our way to Shearers , just at cooma pub gettin a feed. Hills is way into his Case of tooheys , maniac

Had great Day today. playn around racen 50's on me minibike track!!

Like to thank ALL the People that traveled so far just to come ride with me!! Its a buzz to see SO meny GOOD people enjoy rideing tracks that ive made!!
Thanks again.. Look'n forward to next time!! :)

Some photos taken :)

IMG_0167.jpg

stock class action
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

MR members
Mini mullisha, Took out 1st place in stock50 class
Wogtaz ryder, Took 1st place in limited class
Well done boys :)
Looking forward to seeing photos Jase took today

Looks like u had a great day :) Different seeing all the vans in the pit area near Kodak Moment.

^^^ got some nice shots hillz :) ,
So u don't feal left out. All style with the 30sec board
IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

You also got 1min 04sec.80 , In the lap time trial! Going well for your 1st time over. Lookd like enjoyed the hole weekend..
Thanks for comeing over hillz was lots of fun!!

i have mad 50 butt from riding lol thank u so much to geoff and all ur family for having us all over geoff ur track is so much fun best over and under i have seen on track

was a awesome day still sore makes it better that i got told i got 2nd place in stock class lovin that, sorry guys that i left early lol

was a awesome day still sore makes it better that i got told i got 2nd place in stock class lovin that, sorry guys that i left early lol

I picked Up ya trophy sam.
droped her off at yours this arvo.
2nd place for the day So went good sam & i didn't see you laying on the ground!! lol

fastest time on the track yer , ya did , but ya didnt say anything bout how we gave ya 3 gos at it, as ya keeped cracking under preasure from a stop watch haha
Sick w/end had a ball.
Pecka and jase battling out
DSCF2445.jpg

1 Of the local lads
DSCF2444.jpg

Under over finish line jump
DSCF2443.jpg

Local lad SAM 481
DSCF2442.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back