Shep mini sx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
alright crew

here's a bit of footage for ya it will give ya a look at the track anyway

it's the 3rd round of the 12" amature

and i was f@#ked by this time and putting around like most where

had a ball but 7 laps is to much for amatur's even the good guys mitch and eddy had a hard time of it

bit on fmx in there as well

YouTube - shep minisx

sick vid cooly, everybody was stuffed at the end, hence the reason they were rolling over the jumps

yeah motorcross is much easier

there was just no rest on that track and took it out of ya so fast

looked bloody hot to. who was old mate on the yamaha doing the flip? i know bilko and schuie were there.

yeah thats matty mcfaren he's a loves himself rude prick

but got some ok tricks

and yep shep in victoria it was up the north end at the bmx track

Sweet video Coolie.

What you end up coming? Track looks like a tonne of fun. Might ignore the MA bullshit and sign up for next year.

Sounds like you need to hit the gym up before next year mate!! ;) :)

ha ha ha need more than the gym mate

hey i didn't come last and had no dnf's which is sweet i reckon

sick track, but 7 laps would of killed me.... good try cooly.

it sucked for me in the open and 12 pro the last 3 rounds my races were right after eachother so staright off one bike and on to the line for the next. ended up giving up doing one lap and pulled off to chuck up. bike was playing up too.

it sucked for me in the open and 12 pro the last 3 rounds my races were right after eachother so staright off one bike and on to the line for the next. ended up giving up doing one lap and pulled off to chuck up. bike was playing up too.

Yeah mx you can get away with it but not supercross. lol. By the sounds of it, the races needed to be structured a little better.

they where they ran the 88limmy in between but ended up running stock and limmy's in the one race i think

your right chris 2 in a row was hard as

i seen reffy strugleing in the 12 pro

Latest posts

Back