shin guard thingys..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
hi there guys.. just seeing if u guys know what the shin protectors are called..?? im not really keen on wearing full long pants or boots... i would just prefer to wear the shin thingys...

what are they called.. and can people please put me in the directed to get them..

thanks

goody

Go to your local motorbike store and ask someone if they have them.

i think your talking about Knee guards or some shit lol Oniel make some pretty sick ones aswell they range from 40 to 70 somthing like that.

like the bmx ones? wherent they like elephant skins or some random name

yeah what doped youth said.. like the bmx ones... is all i want... i just want somethin that will protect my shins when riding at ma mates property.. as there is a lots of long grass that whips ma shins and branches in the long grass.. but yeah the elephant skins are th ones i have seen. thanks for that mate..

umm i've got a good pair of Oneil Raptors, look hellgood and give you a considerable amount of movement and for $$50 from some random moto shop at nerang

you mean lizard skins
they are shin only
my new set for the bmx cost me $140 but there the best out i wont use anything else
you can get cheaper ones but thats up to you
i scored a set of o'niel knee/shin combo for 50 bucks they are comfy and do a good job

definantly a good investment

the lizard skin pads are probably not really that good for motor bikes you'd be better off going to any bicycle or motorcycle shop and getting some knee/shin guards such as six six one or fox etc...they start at about $30 and you can get a ripper set for less than $100.I use my mountain bike ones on all my bikes,best thing about them is they're made for pedalling in so they are comfy and dont restrict movement,my ones are race face brand but all the main players do a similsr product.

hi there guys.. i have just found a set of elephant skins for 55 bucks form the local bike shop.. im thinking of gertting them.. they look comfy and should do the job quite well.. i will let u all know how i go

Latest posts

Back