Shipped From China!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmc.21

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanna ask a question. When everyone got there bikes shipped to them in the box (DHZ, PitPro, MSO, Orion, Atomik etc) did they come with dust all over them and brown paint crap all over? My PitPro came with a cracked plastic and had dust and brown stuff from the shipping frame all over it. Also the stickers on the plastics are hardly stuck on. But the best part was the sticker saying something like "childrens under age 12 no ride motorbike!!!!!"

is this how all china bikes some, or are some decent? Mine looks like it had been packed 5 years ago...

Last edited:
yeh mine was all shiny and new all stickers on goo0d no dust

nah my xr came clean,no scratches from the packaging,no dust or enthing,maybe its just been sittin in the pitpro warehouse for a few weeks

guys i really need help
my motox came mint aswell lol
but i cant get my back tyre back on after puttin the brake pads n shit in...
the spacer wont fit back in the swingarm is stopping it by fitting by like .0000012878714384 mill LOL!!
any tipson how 2 get it in people??

guys i really need help
the spacer wont fit back in the swingarm is stopping it by fitting by like .0000012878714384 mill LOL!!

File or grin it down some how.

Anywayz back on topic. We just brought 2 china bikes from ebay and they where fine except 1 of the plastics was broken abit but happy with them overall

All chinga bikes I have bought came brand new without dust ect, except for one that I bought off ebay from A and S. It actually looked like it had been riden before, so I took it straight back and abused them about it and I then left with another brand new bike!

Sounds like you got a old stock bike, check the bike features to see if they match with the add, etc same tyres, bar grips etc.. these change/varey with different shipments.

Yeah i got a pitpro direct form them off ebay, kinda scratched on side number plate, but no biggy, some of my stickers are a bit sketchy,they are super sticky 3m so u can take em off and re apply as long as u got clean hands, haha i had the same sticker, "children under age 12 no ride motorbike" hehe they right like they talk, that came straight off. Have u got any other probs with the bike, does it run allright? Theyr'e good bikes, reliable to.

guys i really need help

did u check the spacer on the other side, maybe the spacers on either end are different lengths,its like that on the pitpro forks
try swapping the spacer from one side to the other

if i was you i would ring them up and tell them about it and see what they say. complain about the cracked plastic and the brown crap all over it. they might give you a refund and send you another one.

Latest posts

Back