Shipping bike from Melbourne to Sydney

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorundr

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just bought a 2nd hand Braaap off ebay. Only problem is that it's in Melbourne and I'm in Sydney.

:confused: What would be the best way to get it shipped up here? :confused: (I want to avoid the hectic long drive).

TNT can do it for an alright price but the only problem is that they require it to be crated which is difficult for the seller to do.

Does anybody know what the best way to do it would be? Keeping in mind I don't want to burn a hole in my wallet.

Cheers guys.

There should be a motorcycle transport place around there, My unlce got a dr 350 form townsville to brisbane and that was 250 bucks so itll probably cost you around the same

There should be a motorcycle transport place around there, My unlce got a dr 350 form townsville to brisbane and that was 250 bucks so itll probably cost you around the same

do you know the name of the company?

drive down buddy... but its so boring but when ya in melb cum to the city party/chicks then head off to nsw :D thats how i wood do it

i don't really have the time to drive down otherwise i probably would.

does anybody know the name of some motorbike transport companies or courier companies that would do it?

Why don't you to fly down to Melbourne and Ride it back?

Hey, no need to get all angry at Pegleg. Hes only trying to help man.
Call TNT, Or look around in the yellow pages for some courriers who will do it. You're bound to find someone.

Hey, no need to get all angry at Pegleg. Hes only trying to help man.
Call TNT, Or look around in the yellow pages for some courriers who will do it. You're bound to find someone.

I wasn't getting angry, it was more of a "if you're not going to be serious then don't bother" sort of response.

I cannot drive a braaap all the way from Melbourne to Sydney. 1st of all it would overheat chronically and I would have to fill it up 100 times and 2nd of all it is illegal.

TNT required the bike to be crated which the seller can't do and I have looked in the yellow pages with no success so far so I thought I would try here where there might be people who have encountered the same issue before.

its second hand...

i remember my sisters boyfriend got a gear box sent to melbourne or something...

what id try do is get in contact with a truck company (semi's) and see if maybe someone could fit it in on the way back?

they seem like the one, but do you know what the prices are?

from melbourne to sydney (or riddells creek to cherrybrook to be precise) was $330 or $300 cash with Allwest.

Latest posts

Back