Shops in W.A

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Base1

Reaction score
any1 know of some good dealers in perth metro area?

there's only a hand full, but

Westcoast Dirt werx
ESP
Westcoast mini moto
Westcoast Stunt Supply

these are the main four that will have some idea of what you are loking for

hey base1 just wondering if u actualy hade the red baron coplete bike thats in ur pic or its just a pic coz mates are doing up there crf with everythink and cant afort to do it aswell so was thinken selling the 50 and buying one of the redbaron complete bikes because its a lot cheaper and just wondering if eny one has one or now someone that hase one and what there like? and im not intrested in chinese bikes the new motovert coming out with the daytona enjine and marzocchis and klx style would be okay but rather the redbaron crf!:D

i understood about 5% of that... my answear is its just a pic.
soz

any1 know of some good dealers in perth metro area?

Depends on if your a honda guy or a china lover,... dirtwerx will sorta ya out with brand names, klx's, ttr's and crf's... but if you after china stuff only place ive found that has stuff on the shelf of a half decent quality is wanneroo motorcycles (mostly mojo stuff tho) also has some crf50 stuff.

Depends on if your a honda guy or a china lover,... dirtwerx will sorta ya out with brand names, klx's, ttr's and crf's... but if you after china stuff only place ive found that has stuff on the shelf of a half decent quality is wanneroo motorcycles (mostly mojo stuff tho) also has some crf50 stuff.

yeah wanneroo isnt to bad, last time i was there they had all the metal mulisha ones.
might go check them out on the w/e or something.

try dominator motorcycles, they have heaps of chinese bikes, they are on beach road malaga

Latest posts

Back