Short Motorbike Film - CRF150RB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my latest video made using my GoPro HD Hero.
It was filmed at my mates farm in Goolwa.
Sorry that I overworked the editing but I was trying to experiment a bit :)
Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos like these.

Cheers, Mitch.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TAWNCABWaJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I know this may sound a little arrogant or annoying but bear with me :)
Im hoping to get my youtube channel more popular so I can get more views and comments on my videos.
It would help me out a tonne if you guys just subscribed to my channel, its only one button!
Thanks to everyone who does it and ill be making more videos shortly.

YouTube - MitchAussie13's Channel

Theres a link to my channel so all you have to do it hit that yellow button.
Thanks, Mitch!

hahah yeah neither did I til' recently :)
it means they will get notified of my activity, like when I release a new video or something.
but more importantly if you have more subscribers, your videos will come up closer to the top in searches :D

that was easily your best vid

keep em coming

Good stuff

mitch

also aint if you get a X amount of views they start paying you for it too? something i was told but not 100% on..

also aint if you get a X amount of views they start paying you for it too? something i was told but not 100% on..

Yeah its more if you allow ads to be played before your video.. every time someone clicks on the ad you get paid a small amount.
I think its called "monetization", and ive enabled that but I dont think it was passed through, not sure :)

Yeah its more if you allow ads to be played before your video.. every time someone clicks on the ad you get paid a small amount.
I think its called "monetization", and ive enabled that but I dont think it was passed through, not sure :)

its pretty much a sponsorship from youtube you also get to go over the 10 min limit on videos and you can have all these banners on your wall but u have to apply and they will only accept if you have a certain number of subs and views

its pretty much a sponsorship from youtube you also get to go over the 10 min limit on videos and you can have all these banners on your wall but u have to apply and they will only accept if you have a certain number of subs and views

yeah thats different, that is called becoming a youtube member.
ive applied to that also but they havnt accepted due to low video views etc..
this monetization thing is all about ads which is connected to "google adsense"
I hope I can become a partner soon! :/

nice film mitch!
i enjoyed all 5 minutes of it! :D
the flashing at the start was kinda annoying but i got better as it progressed!
well done mate!

Thank atomik :)
yeah I actually agree, I chucked it together quick and didnt even watch it through before I put it up :/
thanks, looking forward to making my next one.
any suggestions on certain footage I shuould get? (tracks, trails)

surveys done, yep, any type mate.
aslong as it's not motard, a lot of people would hate me for saying that. hehe

cheers
vipes

any footage of a ride decently put together is all that i need to really get pumped! whether anetur or professional it still makes me smile!

Haha fair enough :) same here though

surveys done, yep, any type mate.
aslong as it's not motard, a lot of people would hate me for saying that. hehe

cheers
vipes

thanks for the survey!
yeah im not into motard at all so dont worry about that one (;

Good work, i liked it :)
Would of love to ride on a big land like that as well :D

Latest posts

Back