should i buy of the mso web site

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M2R

Reaction score
ok i want to get a 125cc mso but im scared i might get ript off can you guys tell me if you herd something like other pepole buying them and getting ript off on that web site:confused: thanks
and i no some people said they wont rip me off but just want to be sure :) :)

Mate, I don't know who told you that but many people on the site including myself often chat to Ken and Linda. They will do just about anything to make the customer happy....I can guarentee that if you bought a bike off them right now they would look after you, ship the day the payment arrives and keep in touch to make sure the bike is going well.
MSO have an extremely high customer service reputation and who ever told you crap about them is lying.

Mate who ever told you that has no idea about MSO and especially Ken and Linda.

I wouldnt go to another brand bike other then MSO as i know they have great quality bikes and have great customer service. They will always keep in touch with you no matter what.

A++++ MSO

how many times do you need to be told, and how many threads is it gonna take before you get it through your head!!!!

ken and linda at mso have the best customer service of any of the pitbike dealers!!!

so go buy a bike and stop making threads about the same thing

Ok Man Calm (im heaps tough) Down I Just Want To Be Sure

Last edited by a moderator:
MSO would be the MOST trustworthy of any dealers out there. Do a search on MSO and see if you can find anybody on this forum who wasnt happy dealing with them.

Latest posts

Back