should i sell my atomik and get pit pro 138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy7

Reaction score
jus bought a atomik ax 2 weeks ago it seems to go alrite but think i might wannna get sumfin bit better and faster probally a pit pro 138cc any1 got any advice whether i should selll my atomik and get a pit pro cheers p.s i was thinking about keeping my atomik and doing it up or mabey it will be a waist of time and money and i should jus get a pit pro

Why would you spend $2000 on the Pitboss when you can get the MSO Elite for an extra $200? The MSO has a lot more billet parts and a full alloy frame as well. JMO (I know cause I own one)

go a pitpro 138cc you wont be disappointed and they arent a rip like the pitboss empire or mso elite even though they are tough bikes.

id sell my near new 140cc if i got the right price as im thinking of moving up to something a bit bigger again

go a pitpro 138cc you wont be disappointed and they arent a rip like the pitboss empire or mso elite even though they are tough bikes.

What do you mean a rip? Where else can you get a bike with the same specs as the MSO Elite for that price. I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find one.

what i meant was that you can get a cheaper bike such as the pitpro138 and still have no problems without spending 2 grand. i agree that the mso bikes are a good bike but i think they are a over kill when you could go through two pitpros and still have money left over. thats just my opinion. i cant see the point in paying 2000 for a mini bike when you can buy a half decent 250 for that kind of money

I would race an MSO Elite. I wouldn't even think about a Pitpro. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not trying to start anything here but what kind of clapped out 250 mx bike could you get for $2000? I think there needs to be a reality check when talking about prices for bikes on here. If you could get a decent 250 mx for 2g then I'd like to see it. I don't think I would want to touch it.

thats cool mate you said it when you said different strokes for different folks and i agree i would probably thin twice about racing a stock pitpro but then again i dont race so they do me just fine

I recon the MSO Pro is the pick of the MSO bikes. Fastace front and back, Cro-mo frame, oil cooled, A frame swing arm and only $1400-. I would have got one of these when I got my X7r but didnt have enough cash. (i love the look of the A frame swing arm so i mught be biased)

id say no have you read all the trouble people have with them you probably just want some of there parts

Latest posts

Back