Should I, shouldn't I?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
A buddy of mine offered me $400 for this the other day:

d90f1f2f.jpg

Yep, signed my the man himself after winning the 2003 Aussie MotoGP and the World Title.

I was thinking of framing it, including a picture in the corner or something and putting it up on ebay. Some die-hard fan would want it. :D

you shouldnt sell it man, rossi is still on the circut and thus its value is only increasing at a slow rate. it would make a great purchase for you as its value when rossi retires will sky rocket exponentially. save the sale for a few years to come but buy that puppy now before your mate realises its going to be worth a shitload more than $400 in years to come.

Cheers, Tony.

I only ask because Rossi is not God now afterall. LOL

Think I will keep it proudly displayed in my study then for a few more years yet ... together with my Daryl Beattie autographed pic, Troy Bayliss autographed beer can (the one he drank out off when he announced to us that Ducati gave him the flick), and my MotoGP Officials jacket signed by Casey Stoner, Mick Doohan, Carlos Checa, Colin Edwards, Chris Vermuelen etc etc :)

your right rossi isnt the best rider on the field at the moment, Casey Stoner is tearing the field apart and is in with an excellent chance of being a 2nd year rookie in the motoGP class to win which is a tremendous effort, but you must admit his ducatti is running supurb at the moment, the yamaha just doesnt have the grunt to match the ducatti on straights or cornering speed. taking all this into consideration you can take away rossi's excellent carreer winnings and highlights of his era. he is up there with the likes of mick Doohan, Caros Checa and so on as one of the best riders of all time. maybe our home grown Casey Stoner is going to take the title of worlds best in years to come, only time will tell.

hang onto that flag, its value will be priceless in years to come along with all of your other memrobelia. :) lucky bastard hahaha

Cheers, Tony.

Dude, don't sell it wait a few years and it will be worth twice as much O:

Sell it or get stoner to sign over the top of that "Mick Doohan's record" beating Italian's Sig....I was furious when he Beat it..

I hate it when people compare Rossi to Mick Doohan. Rossi may have equaled the record for consecutive championship wins, but remember Mick absolutely shattered both his legs BEFORE he won his championships. Thats real guts and skill.

Thats no good ruby, what do you hate about it? I don't believe I compared the two...Did I??

I'd pay for the cost of the flag and the ink used..

Fuck so glad i just paid 400 for a peice of material who cares that i could of spent 400 on my bike :D

Latest posts

Back