should i swap engines?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
ok well i went and got a mad deal on a klx style big foot 140 lifan... now my question is should i take my atomiks 150 engine and transplant it into the in the big foot as that will be the bike i ride most now..or should i leave it how it is and just get another oko and put it on the lifan.?

i have been searching the forum and found a couple threads on both these engines and the funny thing is they both pick the the other apart... some people hate lifan an others hate yx motors...

In all honesty I am a Lifan man, had problems galore with yx150's and now a few issues with a yx140. But then again there have been those with a totally different experience with the yx's. Its more luck of the draw and a big majority is how well you take care of the motor. In my experience the 140 has enough power mate, and I would probably only worry about transplanting it if you were going to like a 160cc +

But yeah either way an OKO is highly recommended to get rid of the Molkt .... ughghghghg

Sorry last question, misread your post. Is it a Lifan 140cc you've got? also what gear pattern does it have?

Latest posts

Back