Shout out to City Motorbikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabetica

Reaction score
I took Gertie out to City Motorbikes today.

It was a long ride from Seaford to FernTree Gully and I had some problems with the bike. Bad fuel. Annoying kick stand which keeps on wanting to eat the chain. Got lost and ended up miles out in the middle of nowhere in some kind of forest. Then I LOST MY KEYS. Thankfully I have wired the bike so that with a quick change of the wiring I can still start it. But no indicators or brake light. So by the time I arrived it was afternoon already and I was not to happy.

Anyway I got to City Motorbikes on the Burwood Hwy, and the bloke at the counter was excellent!

I thought the 125cc might need an oil cooler and he could have sold me one right on the spot cause I have got heating problems.

But instead he gave me some excellent advice that the 125cc should not run that hot and that if it is then it must be a problem elsewhere. It is rare now days to come across a shop where you wont get screwed and where the guy at the counter gives you sane and sensible advice.

Then he asked about why my bike was revving so high ( to stop it stalling on the bad fuel ) ....

And last but not least he had exactly the rear sprocket I needed within hands reach. The bike shop around the corner from me had no idea what I was even asking for!

So I have returned home triumphent with something I needed to get and am a very happy customer :)

yeah dom is very good had has a fair price...just dont orginise over the phone...a few ppl i no have had bad experiacnes (spelling)

What sort ...

On Gertie ...

Last of the Postie Interceptors... :D

Latest posts

Back