show us ya 140XR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
G'day everyone

Post some pics of your Pitpro 140XR, with mods, I want to see what you guys have done .:D And more importantly what you think of the bike, being an owner, what things are wrong with the bike, no detail is too small. Sorry for asking so many questions, I've heard that before:eek: I really am, but i need to be thorough in my research of this bike, or else my dad will never let me hear the end of it if the bike isn't what it is cracked up to be and once the money's gone it ain't coming back:(

Cheers Kyle.

Last edited:
If u want pics without mods then just look on ebay. I dont own one but friends of mine do and they are one of the best bikes under $1000 but I wouldnt pay anymore for one.

Nice bike Michelin man, in the "cross breed" pic how did you manage to get the CRF50 plastics to fit or do they align with the frame the same as the KLX110 (in respect to the bolts).

Cheers Kyle

dude this is a stupid thread lol

look at them on ebay or wherever and the post pics of your bike thread and get info by using the search function on this forum

I'll bloody lol you and trust me you won't be the one laughing, hahaha! Nah jokes, you've got a point, not about this thread being stupid but about the search function. Well motoxxx I'll try to keep the stupid posts to a minimum.

Cheers Kyle.

065.jpg

the midsize bike look shocking with a 12' on the front
it is a 12 inch isnt it

there a good bike but the carby setup they come with is compleatly wrong!
you will probly have a massive flat spot in the higher rev range and youll go crazy tryna tune it out with that carby. from what iv heard the best bet is to buy a 26mm oko flatside and a new manifold to suit!

or go 1 better and buy a MSO 140s which is a great setup to start with!

haha, yer i agree with you. i only had them on there so i could ride on the weekend because i popped my front tyre and they were the only other rims i had with 15mm axles. Gotta do these things to keep riding. i usually have the 14 and 12 inch rims on there. the little wheels make it so hard to ride as well. and took two rides on the weekend to stuff that back tyre.
also i havent had any probs with how the bike goes. i think its great. for less than 1000 i payed i dont rekon you could pass it up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back