sick of china bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^i wouldn't say 800, but i would think you could get around 600 maybe, i think coolmodee's offer was a little low but of well. just my opinion.
if i was u i would keep it 2 have some fun on, u will only get 1/2 of wat u paid anway.
cheers

I love the exaggerated slope that Hilux is on. Check out the clouds in the sky, now rotate the pic to its true level. LOL

9137_3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Besides its pink! Arrrgh!

Also, you failed to mention in TOP GEAR the Hilux was on 'top' of the 20 storey building, not 'under' it. I saw that episode too, and theres a big question mark over some of their tests.

:D

BTW

Trashy, $800 sounds about right, but you know you won't get it with the 140cc pittys on egay going for about that, and the XR140 going for around $1K. Best of luck with it though.

:D

Thats my dream car too :eek: Im doing the same as you, but Im getting my motorcycle license. I hate china's, they're just a joke. But Im not selling mine because unless you get someone stupid you're not gonna get any money for it.

I wouldnt pay anything over $400 for it.

$900 is a bit stip imo I reacken about $750

you would prob get 550-650 if your lucky its china. You don't get your money back .Same with anything you buy you will never get anything close to what you paid for it.:D

who did you sell it to? was it someone you know ? that is a good price for a second hand china

good sell trash... I sold myne to my cuz for 900 but myne had a fair few more mods so i lost out.... but hey atleast i still get to ride her wenever i want LOL... plus id never go back to a mini bike... f*** that lol... Dont you just love jumping over the mini bikers heads at the local track? i do *proud face*....:cool:

ciao ladies.

im wid ya, ive had my fair share of chinesey bikes and i can only say that nuthing compares to my honda cr 125 im never goin back to another shit chinese bike

put it on the trading post someone is sure to buy it.

oh woops i didnt know u sold it.

well when you hit a tree 4th pinned and snap 6k in half
then and only then will you apreciate a $1500 pitbike
have fun in hospital kids

well when you hit a tree 4th pinned and snap 6k in half
then and only then will you apreciate a $1500 pitbike
have fun in hospital kids

your not exacly right there dude, they wouldnt snap in half, probably the sub frame would bend, and generally we try not to hit trees

yeah thats all well and good i tried real hard not to hit trees and stuff but somtimes these things happen
have you riden a bike with a seriously bent frame weather it be a pitty or a big bike its not fun

the whole price thing was my point not the circumstance
have you priced up a new frame forks and swimgarm for your bike
if not do so and let me know how much it is

oh and dont get me to wrong the big bikes are fun
but i've been hert to much and now i've got my new vert i am having way more fun riding it than the big bike so.....

imo

Latest posts

Back