Sickest and scariest thing ever!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
I was riding my bike with some friends on the trails around my area and we come to a stop to have something to eat. We locked the bikes up to a tree and went for a short 5 minute walk and we climbs up a little hill and as we come over the hill there was a body there and a 08 CRF450 crashed in to a tree beside him. We tried to see if he was dead but we were scared to touch him. His legs and arms were mangled along with his head We rang for an ambulance but one of us had to hit all the way back up the trail to guide them to were we were. So they tried to make their way down but the trail got too narrow so they sent in a chopper. We found out that he was hitting the trails by himself and turned a corner way to quick and he over shot it going straight in to a tree. He was instantly dead.

It's so traumatic, I was so scared.

damn dude thats crazy! at least the poor guy died instantly and didnt lay there for ages in pain..

theres a lesson in that for you though, never go riding on your own, its just not safe.

dam mate that would be dam freaky.......i ride by myself quite a bit but now i think i will only go wit mates

that sounds horrible.
yeh riding with others is the only way to go.
even if your close to home.
i knocked myself out falling off a mountain bike doing the double in my mates backyard(acreage) while he was inside. cant really remember doing the jump just remember 10 min before and just flashes of the rest of the day, i think i got concussion or something from it. because i was out of it for the rest of the day and couldnt remember what had happened went home and my parents thought i was on drugs or drunk or something, over the next few days i would just remember bits and pieces of the day and tried to piece it all together, and of course i had a maths exam the next day which i completley mucked up on.

for ultimate safety i have alway been taught to go in groups of 3, 1 person to stay with them if someone gets hurt and 1 person to get help.
but i guess going with a friend is safer than going solo

stay safe.

Latest posts

Back