sik50's billet kick starter in Oz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay mate pay about 20 bucks instead of the over inflated shop price everywhere and only 7 days to post

Cant go wrong...

the china ones arent the same quality as the sik50's but they do the job.. i dont really like the feel of them when ya kicking it over.. but other then that

the ones on ebay will snap if your kicking anything over 50cc, sik50s is top quality stuff, ring kaos50 I hate kaos but they stock some sik50 gear so they may have it.

get the proper thing from sik 50s although as wogtaz rider said before theyre not great to kick especially with a muddy shoe or sumthing like a boot they have no grab ... but each to there own

I'm a muddy shoe kinda guy... Seen anything else that would suffice? I've fixed mine with a circlip for now, but it vibrates to the open position which is annoying...

So what other brands are a bit tricky, nice look'n and work well?

i got the old one off of my lif' 140 thats bent to buggery but still....its a freebie:p

nah, no suggestions, bling is for pimps:p

though id like to be a pimp, nigga bitch homie whore:p

* soups up the ol' chev bel air in the garage....57, 57 all da way, homie g nigga, bitch:p*

Well my ebay special is on my 140 and still going strong, so be my guest and pay $90 instead of $20 :D Looks exactly the same as SIK50's minus custom engrave.... still going strong!

Sponsored by eBay :p

kaos 50s in kurri are the importer for sik 50 ,0249661450

Latest posts

Back