Single trail on the 2 stroke

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Found a pretty sweet track a few weeks ago, this isn't even a quarter of it, Let me know if you want to see more.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HDr1utWNGVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice track, so wish i could get away with that here, thye have now banned riding single trail (can only use fire trails) and they have that many cops/rangers running through the brindies (mountains) nearbyby that with no rego it's just not worht the risk :( Maybe i might have to move south??

Nice track, so wish i could get away with that here, thye have now banned riding single trail (can only use fire trails) and they have that many cops/rangers running through the brindies (mountains) nearbyby that with no rego it's just not worht the risk :( Maybe i might have to move south??

Yeah track is pretty fun, Been riding that area for a month now and haven't hit the same track once its unreal.

Man that sounds pretty unfortunate, We get no trouble like that here, there are a few areas patrolled by police but that is mainly the 4x4 tracks at the pieman river which is all heritage or something, Not the best riding down there so we never go there.

Latest posts

Back