Site SO SLOWWW!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some days its slow and some days its quick it depends on the day and the time of day it verys all the time.

But mostly slow for me.

yesterday i was near a random PC that had dialup, i was curious how long this site would take to load,

4minutes to load the startup page!!!

are visitor numbers down this month miniriders??? if so you know why:rolleyes:

i know its annoying me lol, i used to check this site atleast few times a day if iam on pc, but now once a day and i get pissed off waiting haha!!:D

Lol, okay guys.. We are doing the best we can to make the site a bit faster. We are all Miniriders addicts.. I think all the posts/threads might be clogging it up a bit.. Will try and get it sorted aye :D

this sometimes happens to me, but i think since the miniriders admin guy has tweakd it a bit it runs fine for me.

m0p

We don't need as many adds and we don't need that calendar on the home page. There should be a link that says "Sponsors" and it has the list in there instead all over every page.

whats the point of paying sponsor money if your ad is hidden behind a link:rolleyes: (no one will pay)

its just gotta be a server issue, either not the best, or other issues,

get rid of that chat box, no one uses it, plus it hasnt worked for weeks anyway,

plus make a new rule, everytime you visit you must post something lol, cause its getting pretty boring round here lately:D

Nah don't take all the adds just put up 1 at a time on each different page, but keep the others behind the link when it's not their "turn"

You need to change your Caching settings in your browser. What sounds to be happening is your browser only downloads a copy of the website when it thinks the site is updated - if you make it think this site is updating all the time, you won't get that problem.

Hope that helps...

hey how do i fix this?

im using opera btw

It is slow as, i have broadband and have to refresh the page several times before it comes up, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt:(

Latest posts

Back