Sixeven, Cheers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
yeh lil shits riding chingas who should go off to miniriders and hang with there bad attitude buddies.

Thanks sixeven for putting us all down on FMXAustralia. You idiot..

How else are we meant to get into bikes if we cant afford to fork out thousands of dollars for honda or yamaha etc..

Last edited:
what a luckwit

i think he should be disqualified from october fotm

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be in denial, because this forum is full of twats running there mouths with bad language and dissing on everyone. With very little control its getting out of hand IMO.

What he says is true because mods dont do thier job, this forum is an absolute mess. They diss miniriders all the time at FMXAus, they've allways been at war, all the serious riders avoid this place.

Excuse me Flarry? I'm trying to do my best here.. It aint as easy as it looks mate

arrr this why we need more mods online

<<hence im always here<<<

as for the comment let it be the only way to prove this wrong is by ignoreing a comment like this

best way to get back at em is to improve the site and do a house clean

as for FMX it's the pot calling the kettle back as if you dont ride a jap bike
your just a tossa in there eye's

thats fine evey 1 is entiltled to own opinion

i ride a chinny not cause i cant aford to ride a jap bike it's because i like em

i thought that ,that is what a hobby is all about

cheers and have a nice day

What he says is true because mods dont do thier job, this forum is an absolute mess. They diss miniriders all the time at FMXAus, they've allways been at war, all the serious riders avoid this place.

I fully agree to that! Miniriders is the kids hangout, and FMX is the guys actually riding!

I think Benox does a good job, its not his fault its full of 13yr olds using it as a chat site/social etc.

But ive been saying it for ages and ive been shot down for saying it constantely that this site needs new things, not just little things like that are happening, i spent time with miniriders few months back writing up ideas of new things to do, he was excited at the idea of them, but in the end ignored them!

Its the same old same old every week, way too much preteen stuff and no where near enough threads that actually have conversation in them about REAL bike conditions, not just LOL......LOL......LOL......chinas are crap lol, get a real bike lol, etc etc.

as for FOTM, if you cant support the site i cant see why you should be allowed in FOTM, id remove it!
anyway rant over

Last edited:
Yea definitely he can't have it both ways one minute wants to be in FOTM and then bags the site.

I agree there is 2 much crap on the site and we DEFINITELY do need change i am with you all the way pitmaster.

And i think we definitely need more restrictions on language too many people have started dropping the C bomb and man i don't want to read it and as far as 'shit' goes i guess it's ok cause they allow it in PG movies now so what can you do.

I am absolutely busting with ideas for the site so if anyone actually cares then i'll mention them but i am not going to just put them out there to be grilled about it.

thats right, all the lil idiots could be controled but i would have to bann half the feild of miniriders...

#### stuff any1 that says i don't do shit F**K you ####

I'm a serious rider & I come on here...... because i like to help when i can.

sure it is gay with the little dicks who think there top shit, but it's also gay taking to good riders over at FMX who no they are top shit & think there shit don't stink & there version of helping people that don't unstand is to burn them...

Just because you can use the bad words in movies and tv , doesn't mean the fourm users cant clean up there mouths and use real words not msn codes aswell.

If you want a productive fourm with good content, need to remove waisted threads as start deleting post willy nilly in my opinon

Excuse me Flarry? I'm trying to do my best here.. It aint as easy as it looks mate

You need to be more strict and start deleting every post thats has bad language/or is unnecessary etc. And ban members that break the rules, introduce a warning system or somthing, if you dont want to do it then make me a mod but I dont think that'd be a good decision, we need more adult mods, not kids.

if we are to start deleteing every bad post & giving people 3 warnings we will need another 1 or 2 mods to help out...

Hmmmm us mods may have to have a chat in our secert forum

Benox this is only the second motorbike that you have ever owned is it not? Then how the hell can you become a mod on a biker forum when you have had what 10-12 months experience on bikes. And you are not alone. It seems if you own 1 bike( and a china at that) you are suddenly an expert.
Plus what do you expect when you get absolute f@ckwits like Ruby pretending to be a fucken girl. No wonder real riders think this place is a joke. Wake the fuck up to yourselves.
My pick of the wankers on here are
Ruby

Benox
Pascal125
Sidney
+ others but these ^^^^^are like serial pests.
all the above do nothing but talk shit about things they know fuck all about. If Scott the admin had of known what he was about to create I doubt he would have bothered. Chinese Motorbike Zone Forum will soon be better then this.
May as well ban me( must make you feel powerful)

Last edited:
get a grip buddy, i'm in the motobike game & have been riding since i was 5...

what makes you so great in the motorcycle industrie? who are you? where do you work? & how many bikes have you owned?

Last edited:
My apologies Hillz i figured you were just a fifteen year old tosser.( I have since read some previos posts of yours) you were stunt101 were you not?

this forum might have a few dickheads but still dont have to bag it on fmx, all the mods do there best some dont come on here anymore, we may need 1 or 2 more to help the others.

its the internet in general, all popular sites turned corrupt and yahoo chat like, if u be too strict i think it will fold

this forum might have a few dickheads but still dont have to bag it on fmx, all the mods do there best some dont come on here anymore, we may need 1 or 2 more to help the others.

Or just one good one, lets just have one mod.

Latest posts

Back