Slander

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixeven

Reaction score
For all the smartarses out there who want to slander other members (WES Rose you are one) it doesn't show a good side of your persona so It might be a good idea to not do it. If you look at the posts from me I don't make personal attacks on anyone unless they go at me first. NOT COOL

Are you talking about this site or another forum?

Any forum boys. I don't haver any personal issues wirth anyone, hey I don't know anyone.Lets leave the bar bangin on the track hey. I thought it wa behind us too but WES just keeps bagging people. Not so much here but everywhere. Smarten up your act Wes or you may upset the wrong person.

Fair enough, but then why even bring it up here? I see your intentions but I reckon it's just stiring up more shit then doing good.

there is a thread where it was coming back a bit, but hey unless it becomes a big issue, i can ignore it for now, i'm sure you can to.

I've wiped my tears boys and lets get on with it. Hey I hope to have some pics around soon when I get my two tunnel jumps finished at my compound. They will be sweet.

Latest posts

Back