Slayer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

Reaction score
I saw slayer at vodafone arena sunday night, man F**KIN AWESOME!! best concert i've ever been to. played ther old stuff and some new stuff it was madd. anyone else here go?

Ben.

Nopes but Hillz and I went 2 Crusty Demons on Sunday nite...

Slayer = satanic fukwits that unfortunately play really good music. (I have all of there albums) and Kerry King is probably the biggest cokhead in metal.

Nope, I dont liek slayer enough to go see one of there concerts.

Slayer = satanic fukwits that unfortunately play really good music. (I have all of there albums) and Kerry King is probably the biggest cokhead in metal.

Are fu*kwits but hav all their albums??
Mate get your shit together!!!These guys furking rip!!Seen em twice before.Tossing up wether to go see em again!got race 2 days after so could be a bit risky??
And kerry KING!!!
HA!!!! The name says IT ALL!!! HE'sTHE KING!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mmmmmmmmm I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is hot. Doh, I thought we were talking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer...lol

Hehehe pegleg

Yeah ive seen slayer but ive been to better concerts aswell.

mini mulisha, ur spot on bro. slayer fucken rock! king is a fucken king! (hence name) worth it man was good here in melb!

hell yeah! i was up front in the pit and i was practicly deaf afterwoods. was good stuff. and tom loves the crowd he's making jokes with em n that, twas good.

Are fu*kwits but hav all their albums??
Mate get your shit together!!!These guys furking rip!!Seen em twice before.Tossing up wether to go see em again!got race 2 days after so could be a bit risky??
And kerry KING!!!
HA!!!! The name says IT ALL!!! HE'sTHE KING!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yea thats right i said "THEY" are fukwits. I didnt say there music suks.

So you know them personally do ya??

Pretty shit arguement when you consider how many famous people are hated by many, yet not known personally by the people that hate them.

Im not here trying to start a fight, and no i dont know them personally. I Personally do not like Kerry king and Tom Araya (from what i have heard, read and seen in interviews with slayer) however i think Jeff Hanneman is pretty kewl. I dont like Kerry King because he talks so much shit about other good bands and he is really up himself and i along with many think his leads suck.

I'm sorry but Slayer are the ultimate speed metal band and if you don't like em then thats fine but i'll be at the brisbane show with bells on and a bloody big smile on my dial. I tried to explain to my mum last night just who they were and the only quote i think that really gives anyone an idea who or what slayer are about is
I keep my bible in a pool of blood so none of its lies can effect me
I think there's something in that for everyone don't you...
See ya's there
The Big Fella

Latest posts

Back