slicks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwe97015

Reaction score
wondering if any1 nows anywhere that sells slicks 4 a 12 inch wheel only want the 1 ive heard sum vespa tyres fit i live in sa and have 110 i done a burn out on the knobbly till was it was smooth but now have no traction what so ever on dirt

jwe97015 said:
wondering if any1 nows anywhere that sells slicks 4 a 12 inch wheel only want the 1 ive heard sum vespa tyres fit i live in sa and have 110 i done a burn out on the knobbly till was it was smooth but now have no traction what so ever on dirt
LOL you idiot!

try the motorbike shop on south road up from yamaha world , take in ya rim they will fit it an they got most sizes in stock, they even got coulored dunlops dunno why u would wont a coulored tyre but they have per tyre cost less than 65 bucks fitted

nah Cand G biikes slip and grip tyres all one shop.... near edwardstown almost oppistie hungry jacks cheapest good quality tyres i found in adelaide

nah C and G biikes slip and grip tyres all one shop.... near edwardstown almost oppistie hungry jacks cheapest good quality tyres i found in adelaide i think the last time i got a rear bridgestone 12" it cost me 58bucks fitted

Latest posts

Back