Smarts LXR Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smart_969

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Finally got my LXR thanks to the buys at DHZ. Ripped it out of the box yesterday and built up. Just been to visit the boys at Gold Coast Suzuki and they hooked me up with a set of fat bars for it but need the clamps to fit.
Hope you like it
(and yes i did print the graphics too small for it hahaha)

100821_134255.jpg

100821_134245.jpg

100821_134318.jpg

lookin good mate:cool:. So what are you going to mod on it apart from the bars and grips? Or are you going to keep the mods to a minimum?

lookin good mate:cool:. So what are you going to mod on it apart from the bars and grips? Or are you going to keep the mods to a minimum?

haha ill try keep the mods down a bit but i cant help myself when it comes to bikes haha.

sending the suspension to db race soon to get it all setup.

thanks boys. took the bike out yesterday for a run and im stoked with it

not sure but they are the same hight as the bars that are on there

procircuit t4 exhaust, 26mm flatside carb kit, bar clamps are on order should be here next week

rims are off to get anodised black and now im wating for the pitster pro clamps and fule cap to come. should be here in the next day or so
100901_175541.jpg

Getting-
Pro Circuit exhaust system
Takagawa Magnesium flywheel cover
BBR shift leaver
26mm oko flatside
Tb v2 head
Tb 184 barrol
Sunline leavers

seats off redy to be coverd red, plastics are off and clean to get graphics on early next week

Latest posts

Back