Smokey

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shauny

Reaction score
hi all, I have thumpy or equiv with 110cc 4 stroke eng.
Just bought sec hand and have changed oil,cleaned fuel tank,fitted new fuel filter & spark plug and gave it a start.
No probs running but smoke is real baaad, black goo dripping from exhaust flange when bike is running (smoke nearly killed dad & me in shed LOL).
Dad says motor looks like Chinese version of Honda ct110 engine!
Does anyone have any ideas of what prob might be and where to get parts if req?

Thanks Shauny

Last edited:
thanks crazzy 1
does anyone know where to get what dad calls exploded view of engine or instructions for pulling down fitting rings and re-assembling ?
name on side cover says "Hauzhong" if that means anything and it has centrifugal clutch.

Thanks Shauny.

mate for all the stuff round

id just get a new donk

125 lifan all up gears i dunno bout 200 bucks

or a 140 outlaw 350 bucks
bolt straight in and away you go

Drawings are not available for the chineese engines (honda is the closest you will get).

Get diagram of a postie 110 honda motor all the same I have a Loncin motor in the kids quad full auto clutch,easy to work on.
bigkid68

Smokey
Thanks all for the advice, I found this link in a new post on this forum and it has enough info for us to see what we need.
Technical --Dano's Bike Shop-- 50cc MotoX, Fifty, Fiddy, Minibike Information Source

Made call to Atomik who are only 20km away and they hold a range of spares and motors, which should be suitable.
Gunna have a look at whats at the Melb Bike Expo (Jeffs Shed) this weekend.

Thanks Again....

I think that you will find it very simple to put a new set of rings on, even if you have no experience.
If Atomic don't have what you need, give me a PM and I might have something that will get you out of trouble.
I have a few engines lying around that have good compression just with blown gearbox's.

if you put in new oil look to see you have not put in to much make sure the bike is level not on a side stand and screw the dip stick right in then look at it as if you put in new oil and the bike is on the side stand it will have double the oil needed and is the smoke black or blue black is to much fuel blue is oil hope this helps

Latest posts

Back