Smoking engine??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm memorys memorys lol blew my rings and still rode it kept stalling lil compression and shit loads of smoke and i mean SHITLOADS lol changed the rings and no more smoky bike and in my new engine i put too much oil in and it was blowing smoke but drained the oil a bit and prob solved.;)

my best smoke up was on my c90 before i put the 110 in... had siezed the week before, 100 metres from home at 90:eek: then freed up... so i was riding along, and started coughing and losing power up a killer hill...got to the top, thasnkfully, when it died altogether...looked behind me and couldnt see the road for all the smoke:p stripped it down and obviously when it siezed the piston had CRACKED:eek:

had a huge hole burnt through the crown and down the side of it... so i um, grafted a 110 piston and cylinder to it first(one has to get to work still) but when i bushed the lil end bearing set my reamer wrong and stuffed it... when that one died, on the way to work... it had completely destroyed the gudgeon pin:p.... nothing left of it.... was a giggle, that...

hang on, no, it was graft a c90 piston and cylinder to a 110, wasnt it? cause i had to rewire it for 12volts now i remember... and the 110 pin is bigger than the 90... hence the bush and reamer... ad probably gave me a compression ratio of 5 to 1...

ah, memories... was the same bike i smashed my leg up on... then upgraded to a 750...

Latest posts

Back