Snapped AGB29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
yes it has come to the day where my AGB29 has cracked it is right where the rear shock bolts on at the bottom it has 2 cracks on each side of mount here are some pics
Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Thats an AGB (after grog bog, look like one too lol) for ya.

Yeah I Might Get It Welded Or Find A Better One ?

yeah mate i got a welder mate and i can weld as i am a mechanic and have to do welding corse

CRINKIN has an agb29 and he gives it a hard time at jumping ramps massive jumps and his agb29 is still standing

By the way that swingarm is distorted where the shock mount goes I would beef it up in one if two ways.

Fabricate a new cross peice out of 3mm wall thickness RHS and make up some new mounts.

Or cut off the shock mounts and reinforce the existing cross peice with some angle iron welded over the original. Weld on some new mounts and it will be all good.

If you just weld the cracks that cross peice will continue to distort and the cracks will reappear around the new welds very quickly.

make sure you change your shock bolts too. Ive seen them snap and roll the shock mount and totally destroy the swing arm. Have it welded and braced no just welded if your jumping heaps.

Latest posts

Back