Snapped my bike on the weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah i wanted an AGB29 for the frame, looked at the bendy TDR's for the linkage rear...

I'm pretty sure you told me in a TDR bashing thread long ago that you plan/want to buy one for the long perimeter frame, maybe it was someone else

I ride a pitpro 140xr, With the amount of money I've spent on upgrades and repairs trying to turn it into a strong reliable bike that can take a beating I could of bout an X4r or a motovert, and I wish like hell that I did, there's not many stock pitpro parts left on it anymore and when people ask what kind of bike it is I usually just say it's a custom build because it pretty much is. I regret buying the pitpro like crazy, it's just not worth trying to save money on an ebay bike unless you wanna pussy foot it around and try not to break it

thanks thump 140, ill look into a dhz. the rear linkage on the TDR was terrible only reason i bought the thing was cause it was cheap and thought it might be fun. it was... now i want a better one. read 50/50 opinions on the DHZ's spose its all the same with the chinas, you get wat you pay for

Hey there Paton,

I'm situated in MElbourne and just bought a brand new DHZ outlaw 140cc. I'ts had just over a tank put through it and pretty much just been run in. It's up for sale as i'm looking at upgrading.

Where abouts are you located?

Cheers

yeh fair enough where abouts do ya ride? im from melbourne too

a dhz would be a much better option than a pitpro, DHZ cares about their product and is much better bang for buck, if you got a DHZ 140 for $1000 instead on a pitpro 150xr for what is it $1500? then spend the $500 saved on upgrades to the dhz you'd end up with a much better bike. but I still think you should avoid ebay bikes altogether if you wanna thrash around a MX track and just spend the big coin on a pitster pro.

I ride trails up in wombat state forest and creswick plus a few secret local spots

Last edited:
I ride further north usually - up towards the boarder of vic and nsw.

Feel free to give me a call on 0407 692 046 or PM me if you need more info/ pictures of the bike etc.

hellrazor, im in northern suburbs how much do you want for the dhz?

mate i'd go for the DHZ like DVDrip said. The outlaw 140 is a great bike, and a virtually brand new one that's had the set up done to it, for $1k is a pretty good price. DHZ has a great reputation on here, the quality is regarded as better than the PitPro, and like DVDrip said, save the $500 of buying the Pitpro, and spend it on mods for the 140... $500 would go a long way to upgrading parts like exhausts, carbies etc, and still have change left over, and still with a better bike than the pitpro.. :)

I wouldn't pay $1k for hellrazors when you get brand new from dhz for $1k, unless he's put tapers n stuff on already that'd be worth it

I wouldn't pay $1k for hellrazors when you get brand new from dhz for $1k, unless he's put tapers n stuff on already that'd be worth it

you can get a brand new DHZ bike WITH pro tapers throwin in for free.. its on the website.

lol didn't know that, just backs up my point tho

hellrazor when are you gonna tell us how much $ you want for the bike?

I've already spoken to Paton - and the ball is in his court.
I've put a few bits n pieces on it so it's not just 'out of the crate'. Nothing too major.

Cheers

i want to order from dhz but they wont answer me. I want delivered to Uk but they wont answer me. haha.

i want to order from dhz but they wont answer me. I want delivered to Uk but they wont answer me. haha.

UK have got some great bikes so theres no point trying to get a DHZ over there. Id be looking into something like Monstermotos or maybe even Superstomps just to name a couple.

Latest posts

Back