snow fmx demo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
hey every one well its coming into winter across aus very soon and ive always dreamed of having a mini fmx demo in the snow like what bilko and sincs had years ago . ive been trying to come up with some ideas on how i could approach the snow feilds to allow me to organise it and run it there but i cant realy think of to many things to say to them as to why it would be so good for them other then its somthing ive wanted to do for ages :p . im thinking of tryin to organise it so its kinda a demo kinda a comp as ive got some other things im planing to make sure there are acouple of mini fmx comps even if they are unofficial .
so any idea would be apprecisted
cheers tim

yeah thats my problem to lol i went to a place down here in tassie that normaly gets the snow but i got lost trying to get there so mite try organise it for the vic snow feilds

yeah thats my problem to lol i went to a place down here in tassie that normaly gets the snow but i got lost trying to get there so mite try organise it for the vic snow feilds

I imagine if you try to plug it as a promo thing for a field you could get some interest. If you approach a field of ten I'm sure you can come to an agreement with one of them; especially if you make some silly 50+skids to ride on snow too ;)

Then you can get as many people as possible and try to run it like a slightly different comp... Perhaps talk to Mr. Braaap and see if he's interested in helping to organise it :)

Latest posts

Back