So, What are you going to buy with the stimulus package?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wat do you get the stimulus package for?? and what is it??? depends on how much my mum & dad get, if we get it

a new bike im thinking an mso 140sr
i also had a thought to by myself some power
tools and clam it back on tax at the end of
the year (as i am an apprentice carpenter/jointer)

^^ how long you been wanting that MSO for?? lol

where did you get your apprenticship at because im looking at leaving after this year and being a carpenter, is it fun what do you work on??

yeah been looking for a while im thinking of buying crazzy#1's one forsale

yeah i started with my uncle and im at narimba tafe out near quakers hill and im
having a great time im 3/4 of the way though 1st year
we do heaps of stuff we are more builders than anything we dont do specific things
we concrete, tile, build, brick lay... list goes on lol

my advise is to stay in school and do a pre apprenticeship in construction though tafe (over yr 11 and 12) and then that pretty much completes your first year

yeah but its kind of stupid going to do 2years of school to finish our 1st year of apprentiship and plus im not the smartest person and i would most probily fail year 11 and 12, thats sweet yeah i did some concreting to day with my uncle and was making a coffe table on friday at school(me and my mate are nearly done we're one of the best in our class =]), whats your uncles business called?? do you think i could do work experince with him at the end of the year??how far away is he from newcastle??? Thanks for the help i really appreciate it cause i really want to leave school after this year cause it's my 2cd year in year10 (used to live in QLD).

yeah you'll get a MSO one day, lol

Last edited:
i don't qualify :(

Stupid having to be on center link to receive it as a full time student.

well im not the brightest either (cause of my enclosed head injury and smashed skull i suffered when i was 4) so i have learning difficulties but i manage ok
its just his own buisness and we are based in syd so it be like a 2 hour drive from newcastle

oh i'm not going to drive that far for a week of work experience, i'm dislexic so that stuffs me up a bit and makes me dumber, lol.
i'm alright at school in the top english class because i fluked the english exam and im in the middle classes for everything else.

Goin into savings, now that im done spending on my 50, i just hoard up the cash and buy somthing big hahah.

yeah been looking for a while im thinking of buying crazzy#1's one forsale

yeah i started with my uncle and im at narimba tafe out near quakers hill and im
having a great time im 3/4 of the way though 1st year
we do heaps of stuff we are more builders than anything we dont do specific things
we concrete, tile, build, brick lay... list goes on lol

my advise is to stay in school and do a pre apprenticeship in construction though tafe (over yr 11 and 12) and then that pretty much completes your first year

Too true!

I'm doing a SBA (school based apprenticeship) this year (year 11) doing carpentry and love it! It's not a apprenticeship, it's more of a traineeship, but at the end of this year, you get a certificate to help you get that job. The course goes for 1 year so next year when I'm in year 12, I'm going to see if I can do something related to being a Drillers Assistant, but if not, might do an electrical. The good thing is, you get paid!

Last edited:
stay at school,beats working....

yeah but its kind of stupid going to do 2years of school to finish our 1st year of apprentiship and plus im not the smartest person and i would most probily fail year 11 and 12,
yeah you'll get a MSO one day, lol

:p i tried very hard to get my result of 36.75, to the extent of finishing my half-page english essay with "cant remember how it goes, didnt read it anyway, so **** this, im going to sleep"

dum prik metal work teacher wouldnt let me make my gokart, mainly cus it was his son whod stolen the engine,meaning he paid for it when i found it again.
or try rebuilding my old sachs 160cc rotary......

now whats this about stimulus?:eek: government give US $$$$$$MONEY$$$$$???? id like to spend that:p

yeah well my uai was 57.70 so i didnt do that great but now im on 500+ a week and having a good time doing what im doing =D

Sh!t now i have to think about a lot and have to talk to my parents, so do you get payed to do a school based appretership??? how much???

my understanding is if u lodged a return for last year
and u earnt under a certain amount u qaulify

anyone clarify thatt?

ok i just keep hearing about all this gossip and crap aslong as i got 900 im happy as my bike will be getting spruced up fo sheez lol

what can i add to my bike lol ???hmm

Latest posts

Back