So what do you reckon

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey just thought id throw up what ive done to my Dhz 140

and see what you guys think and what you guys would do if you had it!

& yeah its mostly wank factor bling stuff but theres nothing wrong with that.

Oh by the way just put the graphics on yesterday, big thanks to Justin for pimping it out.

So far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=extMZGwwfro&feature=youtu.be

IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the cover thing was a mates idea when we had it sitting at work, went out on a job, came back and it was on so thought it looked alright, bit gay but couldn't be bothered taking it off so just left it.

I like the cover mate ... bike looks awesome great job !

Cheers mate gonna go get it dirty tomoz, dont reckon it will look this clean again. The filters just an angled uni filter attached to the end of a piece radiator hose from my best mates jet boat. reckon it works pretty well too with all this rain weve been having it stays heaps cleaner. Only works well because its tucked behind the mud flap on the back thou.

Is any one using a splitfire lead with any noticable difference!

Nice color scheme hehe, nice bike mate , bolts n juz top top job on the kit is this a full custom or u got some more designs on the go now?

Is any one using a splitfire lead with any noticable difference!

sorry to hijack the thread a bit ..... is that your bike in your pic 8r3nd0 ?? loving that sticker kit mate its really nice !

can i ask where u got em from what brand they are ?? if thats okay with you ...

Nice color scheme hehe, nice bike mate , bolts n juz top top job on the kit is this a full custom or u got some more designs on the go now?

Yeah sorry mate just had steal some ideas from your bike hope your cool with! to late now anyways haha sorry. But still no where near as good as your vert, the kits a custom by the way. Good luck with fiddy of the year.

Looking nice mate,
was this a custom job or bought mudflap, would be flippin handy!

IMG_1114.jpg

i reckon some bloody tyres would be my next purchase

you wont know yaself with some decent rubber

those coloured tyres are junk

Looking nice mate,
was this a custom job or bought mudflap, would be flippin handy!

IMG_1114.jpg

Yeah mate its a custom job, it crazy how much cleaner it keeps the whole bike and filter. The engines just stock i dont no if theres much point doing anything to it because of what id need to spent would be more then just getting a 160 Ho, ive done the easy stuff like port and polish and done me head in getting the oko tuned just right. I found it to be a ***** for the 140 compared to my other bikes. & yeah a new carlsbad for the back is on the way at the moment.

Latest posts

Back