soft front forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats wat i thought to skintag but ive been told it works so i thought id give it a try.

the 20c thing works. what happens is the 20c coins take up the slack and pretension the springs, meaning that you loose the sloppy stroke of the fork also put some better oil in them and youll end up with some really plush forks
as to where to put them, you have to unsrew the top nut (the blue one you have screwed out) from the rod that goes all the way through, then drill some hole in the 20c (should be either 8 or 10mm hole) to fit over the the thread of the rod, screw the blue nut back on and fill with oil.
try about 2 or 3 coins to start of with, you can always go back and put a few more in or take 1 out if need be.
good luck

Do you have to take the forks off and tip them upside down do drain the oil?

rofl I still don't get how to take off the knob. (that you turn with your hand, not the nut type)

Would thinker oil blow your seals?

okay tubes sounds good. but what will the 20's actually be pushing on wont they just be sitting freely.

Latest posts

Back