Some Help Modding Up MY Agb29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change the rear axle to 15mm. get a better throttle tube. Invest in some good bolts for the engine mounts. and put a good NGK spark plug in it.

Do you guys in this race team race.

I might be moving to Vic to work in the snow, I ride a little and am always up for a bit of racing. Is there a desent mini bike club.

yer lolz.. last time i was out there was three guys on pittys... i asked if they wanted to race but they just stared at me like wtf are you serious.. lol.. im like bring it! so i asked again and they said nah man ur fast... lolz but fools wasnt there to take piks anyways...he came later on..:)

Sounds like fun, have you ever raced properly.

bro put irk in u will love it i just put 1 in my atomik prox 140 n it sounds heaps better and goes a bit better to for 80 dollars its a cheap mod u will notice it sounds heapz tuff now sounds the same as my new pit pro 150 i just got its cheap at 80 dollars n u will notice and its easy to change by your self

the cheapest mod for them is spin the carby around so air flow in the port right all u need to do is buy an after market one to fix it or make it your self.

Latest posts

Back