Someone Buy This!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ yhe exactly what ryan said! death on wheels man! lol. it looks like alot of fun but also a 1 way ticket to hospital for months, lol.

HAHAHA, Thats the most insane little thing i've ever seen.. I can imagine tricking my mates ahaha, saying its a 50cc then they get on rev it a little bit in first and flip the bike 10 times.

I'd so love to take that onto the road and thrash the shit out of it!!!!

Looks like someones gonna get it for 150 bucks!!

farrk thats trick i want it can you picture that thing riding its tiny with a 400 2 stroke woo hoo

but i bet there is a reason why the owner hasnt put a chain on it

it's upto $150 what a bargain the engine would nearly be worth that i think i might buy it.

Would be so much fun. :)

I'm with you^^^ I think I will put a bid on it.

i would of bidded on it too but its pick up only

Do we all know how to say "fun" and "death trap" in one sentence? LOL

Need to be real easy on the clutch and careful not to slip with the throttle but once you got the hang of it, it would be fine.

It would be more dangerous if it were a 4 stroke with all the extra torque lol.

Ummmm guys in case u didnt notice it aint got no exhaust, where is the expansion chamber gunna fit?. If you did get it started I bet I could hear it from here 2000kms away.

Last edited:
1cbf_1.JPG

OMG!!!!! the only bad thing about this bike..... is the TS400 engine parts are a very dying breed & are basicly not available anymore unless you find some old Genuine suzuki dealer that has old stock around but them you would be looking at a price of like 15 to 20 times more than the bike...

the best way would be to convert the rod & piston to something more modern when she blows up..

Latest posts

Back