something for the older ones

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
seen my nephew open his chrissy presents.thats what i got when i was a kid i thought.what did you get back when toys where cool?they don't make em like they use to.

actually yeah lets get this thread going...
thing i got thats lasted the longest was a off road scooter (push scooter) and it lasted till about a month ago when i was bunny hopping it and the pipe cracked so me threw it off the roof till it was smashed to bits!
hahaha good fun

actually yeah lets get this thread going...
thing i got thats lasted the longest was a off road scooter (push scooter) and it lasted till about a month ago when i was bunny hopping it and the pipe cracked so me threw it off the roof till it was smashed to bits!
hahaha good fun

God i hope you get a thesaurus and dictionary this year..

my best toy from my childhood was a rifle with a bayonet on it,mum said the japs were about to attack, they got a submarine in the harbour but then the war ended so i swapped it for a packet of chips

wen i was 2 and 1/2 my olds brought me a suzuki LT 50 quad . and then i got 2 gokarts after that 1 racing and 1 dirt , then acouple years later a got another racing kart lol

those big old metal tonka trucks! i had a tip truck and a front end loader. their worth a mint now days

Latest posts

Back