sorry guys need help here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
hey guys i know u are sic of this...is this bike better but i need some info if anyone has any of these bikes as
i have a AGB29 and its not performing good so i told people i got it from and they giving me my money back and i need to know what bikes are good
i want to have a decent bike frame as i jump it alot thats why i got a AGB29 but now i found others and need info on these bikes please
1)http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BR-NEW-2007-138cc-PITPRO-DIRT-BIKE-THUMPSTAR-PIT_W0QQitemZ130021794692QQihZ003QQcategoryZ29705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
2)http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BR-NEW-06-AGB-29-125cc-GREEN-ORION-MOTO-X-PIT-DIRT-BIKE_W0QQitemZ230022376448QQihZ013QQcategoryZ32074QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
3) if anyone else has any bikes please post up thanks for ur time

I have a Orion AGB29 and its a good bike, Ive had to modify it a bit, but all in all for what Ive done to it its held up good. What was wrong with your bike you had.

Seduce, why not upgrade to the 138cc? Prob cost u the same ammount if you gotta pay return postage! Frame on the 29 is strong, just could do with abit more go!

YEAH but what 138cc motor is good as i seen a few lifan are they any good
the problems are it wont go i 4th gear it dies on full throttle and chain keeps coming loose, just couple little stuff
i am happy with the frame and bike but my wife has a agb27 and it hammers mine buy about 6 bikee lenghts and hers has a gear ratio of 2.69 and mine is 3.00 would that have anything to do with it??

SEDUCE
I have an AGB 21I 125cc and I took the crap tyres off the beast. drained the 5 weight oil from front shockies and replaced it with 15w 40 engine oil and it stiffened right up. I also put a thumpster chain runner but I can Tell you know I have jumped and jumped and havent killed it.

seduce, Ide try jetting your carby. Mack (i think?) made a nice little summary on the process

"The pilot system meters fuel ratio from idle to 1/4 and a bit beyond as you probably are reading. In order to check correct jetting you need to warm the bike up to full operating temp. then adjust the idle screw to raise the revs to 1500- 1800 rpm. This causes the pilot jet to be in full operational use. Then you need to screw the needle in both directions till you have poor running from no 1. to rich and no.2 to lean. The whole time counting the revolutions between the two spots. Once this is determined, the spot halfway between them should give good running.

Now once this spot has been found, you need to count and screw the needle all the way in. If the amount of turns is greater than 2 you need go down in jet size. If the amount is less than about 3/4 turn go up.

Now you can start to see where were going with this. We want the jet to operate correctly within a range only 1-2 turns out. Many of these motors are jetted and tuned way out. This is the first step to take for all those guys who really want to get rid of that bog off idle or to fix the instant throttle opening problem. You will be surprised how much acceleration you will gain on your mates with the bike pulling off idle with crisp throttling.

Then you start to look at your main jet. You want once again for your needle to either be set on the middle clip or one down or one up. If you need it at the top or bottom setting for better running, then you need to go either up or down in main jet size."

As for the chain, if its fairly new this is common with the chinese bikes. Might be worth upgrading (all chains are going to be the same).

If your still keen on that head i have, you will blow your wifes away once youve got your bike jetted properly. Youve got to remember these bikes are mass produced so there is very little attention to detail. This is good because it means for very little effort you can get alot more out of the bikes which is always satisfying.

thanks mate i have just brought a mikuni carb for it and i might buy this head off u and see how it goes if not happy i will throw in a 138cc motor in it but i want to race it so i dont think i can put the 138cc in it to race the 125cc class.

Youve got to remember these bikes are mass produced so there is very little attention to detail. This is good because it means for very little effort you can get alot more out of the bikes which is always satisfying.

Well said mate! thats the main reason why i keep buying these cheap things, i love to fiddle!

The 'Pitpro' you posted Seduce is built by BSE. So is the one sold by DHZ that Flick posted. I've heard that some Lifans being sold as 138cc are actually the monster 120 with a 54mm piston. This would puts the actual displacement at around 127cc. In order to be a 138 they need the 56mm piston as the stroke on the monster is 55.5mm. I'm not saying that either of these are only 127cc but they could be.
I believe the SDG frame on the DHZ bike was designed to take the longer higher quality fastace forks. This might be why it sits with the bash plate not level. They both have the upgraded hubs, axles and spokes but all pitbikes are going that way as it has been one of the big weaknesses. I’d favour the ‘Pitpro’ mainly because it’s oil cooled and we’re going to need that in our Aus summers. Also the colours on the DHZ bike look wrong to me…

Last edited:
this is the carb i got on now its called a Jing ke?
Picture031.jpg

these are the little jumps i got at home
Picture026-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Reminds me of yesterday when i did a jump a little big bigger, Front forks exploded all over my new jursy now i have a poo'd bike and screwed top, stupid usd forks

Seduce is that "Jing ke" the carb that came with your 29? as the carb that came with mine looks completly different.

YEAH mine didnt come with mikuni carb with this japan racing carb they call it
oh i was riding in the rain very fun but bike is dirty now

good stuff, they go well in the wet, as all the electrics are tucked up beneath the fuel tank :eek:

DHZ 138cc a good bike, besides the clutch cable i broke on mine

would be nice if it came with an oil cooler though

btw max99, i thought DHZ bike built by the same company that builds braaapsters, and yes, the DHZ deserves fastace shocks... but it has got a displacement of 138cc... bigger head, bigger carby... would do with oil cooler, colours o just shit sticker kit

Last edited by a moderator:
seduce looks like fun.
Ide have a play around with your carby mate.

If it feels like its bogging it may be because its too rich. Try and move the jet needle circlip up one groove and see if its any better.

let me know what your plans are with the head... im pretty keen to move it on.

Latest posts

Back