SoundWave

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas

Reaction score
i went to sound wave in melbourne yesterday and i was just wanted to know if any other miniriders where there? did any one get any photos/videos? what was your favourte bands? i thought that muderdolls and slayer was the best

i would have seen them over and over again!

yeah i will go again deffently worth the $$$ and there is so many PRIIIME grils haha

I went to Soundwave in Brisbane..
I'm in the same opinion as you guys
Murderdolls always get the crowd going nuts, Slayer was a bit of a disappointment though.. Tom Araya wasn't singing all that great
Rob Zombie stole the show though, almost every person was there to see him and every single one was singing along. Not to mention the 20 or so chicks with their tits out! :D

Not to mention the 20 or so chicks with their tits out! :D

yep when muderdolls where playing i got to see plenty of tittys :thumbup: band loved it but who wouldent?? haha when slayer was playing half the crowed hit the ground and i swear Tom Araya almost stoped singing he had the most worried look on his face as if some people where going to die

\m/ \m/

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cImGss7v6Ck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy crap dude is that your personal video?
How did you get so close to the stage?!

Not my video just found it but i wish i could go but i had gastro >>::::(((

Hahaha damn
Good thing you didn't go, that could have gotten real messy in the mosh pit!

I saw Slayer back in 09'. I got there an hour early and had to sit (painstakingly) through Megadeath and a local band for a couple hours in order to be 5 rows back.
I came out so sore a bruised too but still one of the best shows I've been to

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ehx8pildKZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahaha damn
Good thing you didn't go, that could have gotten real messy in the mosh pit!

I saw Slayer back in 09'. I got there an hour early and had to sit (painstakingly) through Megadeath and a local band for a couple hours in order to be 5 rows back.
I came out so sore a bruised too but still one of the best shows I've been to

haha lol no pain no gain

but man slayer is so epic live **n perfect the makes the crowed go spazz!

Latest posts

Back