South coast nsw riders???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomy251

Reaction score
Hey!

Seen Im from the South Coast of NSW...Bermagui...a town probably not many people on here have heard of...haha :D

Wondering how many guys out there are riding??? From like Wollongong down to Eden Area :)

Would be pretty cool to organise some sort of SOUTH COAST Ride Day or something for us down this way...seen there's pretty much NOTHING.

ALSO, are there many good Mini Tracks you guys ride on down this way???

Would be Interesting to find out how many guys are into Minis here as haha Im the only one into them here in my little town ;)

Cheers!!!

there is a 50 track at appin which i dont think is very far from wollongong

there is a 50 track at appin which i dont think is very far from wollongong

Yeah, heard of that one!!!
Sounds alright but still pretty far from where I am haha...about a 6hrs drive.

Hmm...anyone have any Good Tracks along the Coast???

Dont drive 6 hours to ride appin...It sucks haha. The track has gotten sooo bad, if they kept it maintained like it used to be. Then would be a different story.

Dont drive 6 hours to ride appin...It sucks haha. The track has gotten sooo bad, if they kept it maintained like it used to be. Then would be a different story.

Haha Definently True...never been there but like you say and other's Ive heard it's pretty bad how it is now.

Just thought there would be a few nice tracks further down south??? OR Not???haha

Nah not much down the coast. I used to go down to Manyana a fair bit. There was a sick Full size MX track in the bush, fully built with machinery. It was really really fun, especially for a track just in the middle of the bush. But it got flattened to have houses or something built there..Which got rid of the last spot i knew of down the coast.

Nah not much down the coast. I used to go down to Manyana a fair bit. There was a sick Full size MX track in the bush, fully built with machinery. It was really really fun, especially for a track just in the middle of the bush. But it got flattened to have houses or something built there..Which got rid of the last spot i knew of down the coast.

Ahh yeah sounded pretty good!!!

Ill have to go out to this Full Sized MX Track near my place...15mins drive which is pretty sweet!!! Needs a bit of TLC though because there are a few 1Foot water ruts everywhere haha!!!

Looks like I WONT find another spot to ride down my way then...Gotta make my Own ;)

so appin is 6 hours from you and you went to hunter jam which would of been like 8-9 hours!!!

your got some lucky parents i only live about an hour away and my parents were ummming and arrring

so appin is 6 hours from you and you went to hunter jam which would of been like 8-9 hours!!!

your got some lucky parents i only live about an hour away and my parents were ummming and arrring

Yeah haha actually I was Exaggerating a bit...takes about 4hrs to get to Appin and 6 and a Half hours to Kurri Kurri.

Bit of a Coincidence that I was able to go up because we had to pick my mum up at Sydney so we decided to go up. If that makes any sense haha!!!

Ahh BURMI.....We used 2 own the TOP PUB in PAMBULA,I will makes some calls 2 the boys down there and see if they can sort you out.

Ahh BURMI.....We used 2 own the TOP PUB in PAMBULA,I will makes some calls 2 the boys down there and see if they can sort you out.

Yeah good old Bermaguee haha!!! :D

Ahh sweet as!!! Sounds good mate. Please get back to me ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back