South Coast Sa

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
HEY all was talking to a relation today who informed me that south coast mx club has been closed indefinatley, supposedly the story goes like dis....

South coast is only meant to be for the riding of bikes up to 125cc capacity, but well yer they ride all the biguns there, now some bright spark has checked the fine print on there contract and relized they are in breach, and used it to force the council to take action?

Is it true? another place closed?
Has any one else heard rumors or have any factual infomation?

Yeah mate this is true they were running 450's etc so they were closed by council and there was some complaints from the local farms.

Wow... another track closed. Maybe there'll be bigger demand to re-open Pt Gawler now...?

Lets see, just recently, pellican point and lower light have been fenced and now south coast? They're going to have to open somthing else soon.

The only legal tracks left that I can think of are jams (monarto), t-bones (victor harbour, I think) and maybe a few in pt adelaide which Im not sure are open or not.

anyone with inf on T-Bones at Victor Habour? please image of details via google earth would be sweet

Latest posts

Back