South Morang pit bike dirt track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been to have a look before I got my bike, was impressed but I ride somewhere else.

Nope dont have msn. I ride at a secret location which is most probably illegal but I dont think there is much chance of getting cought. I did meet a guy on a Honda CRF 400 (after my stack)up there and he showed me another spot about 500 meters away from where I was and is way better, lets just say theres an old golf cource in the north. When he took me there I thought wow iv just hit the jackpot. Dont mean to be a prick but if I tell people were I ride too many people will find out and will ruin a good thing. He did say to watch out because sometimes cops do come.
I also found a spot which is TOTALLY ILLEGAL and you will be TRESSPASSING. Theres a hole in the fence and I can get in. Its a dam, and im talking HUGE scale. The fence has been fixed but im going to cut a new hole and go back during day light savings when the workers are gone (huge trucks) and get a head mounted camera and film it and then post it on this site to show you guys. Stay tuned.

Why dont you go down to south morang, I think its 25 bucks a day to use the track. Its pretty big and theres jumps too if thats what you want to do. Would be much safer than where I go too.

whats the address for the south morang track???

its like 365 mcdonalds road, south morang but im not shore if it is 365 im pretty shore but its just before a nursery (plants) and you cant miss the sign its called 'the track'. i go there heaps its a good track got a good tabletop out the back few jumps on the track i go there like every 2nd or 3rd weekend

hey thanks
i hope to get down there in a couple of months

Latest posts

Back