Spare Nuts on Pit Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitty

Reaction score
Hey Guys, just got my pitpro 140cc yesterday. 1/2 did it last night, but just wondering what is with the spare nuts that it comes with. If you have a pit pro you may know what i am talking about. They were in the little plastic sleve that the manual came with.
These are the nuts i am talking bout.
31102008125.jpg

31102008124.jpg

As you can see there are a few sizes of them. I am just wondering that maybe the go onto other places as if the ones that came on the bike were just there for shipping purposes. My main thought is that the larger one in the photo goes onto the from wheel where the nut is as the current one isnt a flanged one. Pic below.
31102008127.jpg

Any help appreciated as I am just trying to figure out what it is all about, as it sais nothing in the manual?
cheers
alex

my 125 came with these also and I noticed that some nuts the same size are not locking ones on the bike so I swapped these for the ones that wernt lockin ones. I dont know if this is right but I figured why have the better nuts sittin in my toolbox. I also used medium strenth locktight and havnt had anything come loose yet.

they'd be spares, i can think of somethings that would come loose, ie the swingarm nut, wheel nut(s) and the shock nuts

Latest posts

Back